Customer Success Executive
Hybrid solution, split between
London office and home working (40/60)
A bit about us:
Since 2004, we have been the trusted advisor to the global community of B2B marketers. We provide our members with best-in-class solutions, which drive performance whilst supporting marketing as a critical part of modern business.
With a reach of more than 1 million global marketers, B2B’s well respected and unique position in the market delivers the peer-to-peer community, insight, resources, tool kits, guidance and practical workshops needed to guide leading marketers and their teams through the marketing transformation they need to drive business growth.
Propolis is a community for B2B marketers that allows them to locate the right technical content, practitioner-based advice, and tools to empower their team and de-risk their marketing. This community is revolutionizing the B2B marketing industry and there has never been a more exciting time to get involved. This is an opportunity for an individual with bucket loads of charm and relationship building skills to be an essential part of an already loved and respected brand.
The most important part of a business’s success is their customers’ success with using their services. Working as part of a team, the successful applicant is responsible for engaging and enabling customers to consume as much value as possible from our new subscription offer.
This is a key role for a sociable and authoritative individual with acumen – a person who is focused on ensuring that customers’ needs are being met and exceeded. Feeding back insight into the business to road map how the business moves forward.
We are looking for innovative and creative thinkers; autonomous, self-starters who like to overcome the challenges laid-out within set key deliverables.
If you passionate about delivering value to customers and solving business problems, then we are looking for you.
The key areas of responsibility for this role:
- Responsible for a growing account base of our Propolis Members.
- Running and presenting onboarding sessions; introducing how to use the platform and glean the most value from the membership – we’ll teach you all you need to know!
- Running monthly check ins, Customer Value Plan meetings, and quarterly reviews with your accounts, to add value to their working lives and create maximum engagement.
- Supporting members by answering questions from the community and connecting them to the right experts on email, Live Chat and Expert Connect.
- Administration responsibilities to support the needs of the Propolis offerings.
Required skills and experience:
- Sociable and authoritative.
- Highly literate, ideally with strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent organisational, communication and relationship building skills.
- Personable and customer-centric attitude.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Amazing influencing skills.
- Great attention to detail.
What’s in it for me?:
· Growing your own professional network of leading B2B marketers from global enterprise brands
· Working collaboratively with your colleagues, from the sales team to marketing to editorial.
· Develop an understanding and knowledge of marketing, customer success and relationship management, growing skills sets that will equip you for career success.
· Partly remote working, with an office available for you to attend for use of facilities and working with colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we can not wait to get your application! Apply now!