Join B2B Marketing and be a part of the revolution. A 20-year established brand is now bringing Propolis to the market. A subscription offering like no other, that equips b2b marketers with access to independent experts, methodologies, and frameworks to drive results within their business.
If you want to be a part of building and driving a revolutionary change within the B2B marketing industry and want to be a part of a vibrant sales team working closely with marketing in a supportive, eccentric, and collaborative environment, then keep reading.
Within this role you will be directly responsible for driving revenue and hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual targets. You will build relationships with clients through consultative and value led selling. With full support from marketing, you will work closely with teams from other departments to drive the success of Propolis and contribute to product development.
Reporting directly to the Head of Enterprise Sales, you will work closely together and have 121 support, advice, and guidance.
A little bit about us
is the leading international resource for B2B marketers. Our mission is to provide marketers and integrated sales teams with fresh, fundamental information and experience that maximise business performance. We host some of the biggest events in the industry and have a global reach. This is your chance to join a growing company with high aspirations.
Our membership, training and events support over 250,000 marketers worldwide to make more informed decisions, develop professionally, and create more business opportunities.
On top of that, we have a great team and environment to work in. We’re very team focused so you’ll never feel out on your own, we take huge pride in our success, in our brand and in each other.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales professional with high value B2B subscription experience, to build and develop new and existing client relationships, managing all aspects of a consultative sales cycle, providing real value and solutions to your clients. You will work alongside the Customer Success Manager to ensure growth and renewal success.
You will have set revenue monthly, quarterly, and annual targets, and KPI’s to hit, and be fully supported by the Head of Sales and marketing.
· Being proficient in selling and presenting on the value of Propolis and all its components.
· Deliver client meetings as set with KPI’s
· Converting mix of desk research and SAL’s delivered from marketing into new business sales
· Retention of your accounts with the focus on increasing the YOY value of that account at the annual renewal stage, working closely with the Customer Success Manager
· Develop & up-sell with advisory and training solutions to your accounts throughout the year
· Build relationships with C-suite decision makers, and clearly identify their pain points and marketing objectives
· Creating in-depth proposals for clients, and consistently reviewing processes to ensure deals are closed in a successful and timely manner
· Networking with existing and potential clients at our key industry events and roundtables
· Working with the customer success manager to ensure engagement levels are high across all of your accounts to increase growth potential upon renewal
We are looking for someone who demonstrates drive and commitment to succeed, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, within mid to high value B2B subscription models. You will have a ‘hunter’ mentality as somebody who is proactively looking to close deals at every opportunity and have a genuine interest in developing products to deliver the best value for your clients.
You need to have great social skills and be able to engage clients in a professional and charming manner. A large part of this role is heavily reliant on building long standing relationships with clients.
As a successful Enterprise Account Manager, your skills and experience will include:
· Demonstrable strong consultative and value-based sales skills
· Minimum 2 years’ experience delivering high value subscription product
· Experience in developing positive relationships with senior and c-suite decision makers.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Experience in B2B sales
· Proven to consistently deliver on revenue targets and KPI’s
· Degree level education
· Competitive basic salary
· Leading uncapped bonus structure
· Upon hitting target, you will be given the last Friday afternoon of the month off
· Bimonthly staff events
· Hybrid working (working from our london offices two days a week)
· Fantastic colleagues
· Statutory Pension
If this sounds like you, we can not wait to get your applicattion! Apply now by sending your CV and a a cover letter to jennie.barrick@b2bmarketing,net
Expected start date: ASAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Employees are currently working remotely with the business planning to return, in part, to a hybrid model of working post restrictions.