Are you looking to join a vibrant events team, working with some great businesses, within an organisation that has opportunities to build your career?
We are looking for innovative and creative thinkers; who are at the start of their events career, self-starters with bags of enthusiasm who like to be challenged. We are looking for someone, who is driven to deliver and exceed expectations.
A little bit about us
You’ll find us an enthusiastic, supportive and loyal bunch to work with. We’re very team focused, so you’ll never feel out on your own; we take a huge pride in our success, in our brand and in each other.
We are the leading information provider for B2B marketers. We deliver full advisory and professional development services, as well as hosting some of the largest events in the industry. We have one of the largest content reaches and have a global reach. This is your chance to join a growing company with high aspirations.
We support over a million marketers, globally, to make informed decisions, develop their skills, connect with peers and open new business opportunities. We offer the full solution to driven, ambitious marketing teams in B2B.
To provide administrative support to the Senior Events Manager and Events Co-ordinator, taking responsibility for simple and time-consuming but low-level tasks. Working collaboratively with them to ensure effective and efficient delivery of event portfolio, and learning on the job about all aspects of events delivery and management.
- Pre-event delegate management for large events
- Primary liaison and point-of-contact for sponsorship for large events – including social posting
- Primary point of contact for suppliers for large events
- On-the-day assistance with delivery of all events (large and small)
- Management of post-event delegate surveys for large events
- Guest and invitation management for B2B Marketing Awards
- Email communications (eg. session selection) with confirmed delegates for Ignite
- Awards submission management and hard copy chasing
- Setting up all events on CVent (delegate management platform)
- Creating and delivering event packs and support materials for large events
- Social media promotion and engagement for all events
- On-the-day responsibility for judging management for all awards judging
- A professional and engaging manner – essential
- Interpersonal skills – essential
- Perkbox benefits package
- Fun working environment with subsidised monthly socials, organised and run by your peers
- Fresh fruit available every day
- Other benefits
If you’d like to join B2B Marketing and be considered for this vacancy, please forward your CV along with a cover letter to
We with you the best of luck with the application!