How success with small businesses can make a big difference to your organisation
Small businesses contribute a huge chunk to the UK’s GDP – 99.8% of EU businesses are classed as SMEs, with £1.8bn in revenue in the UK alone. So they offer a pretty significant revenue opportunity for many brands.
But, CMOs in B2B frequently express that marketing to small businesses is the most challenging of their target segments – a startling 90% admit they find it hard to identify and engage with them.
Why is it so difficult? And where are large organisations going wrong? We’re interested in exploring marketing leaders’ experiences of tackling the small business market – the challenges, the techniques that have worked, the lessons learned.
We’ll examine these questions, and a host of other related issues, at an exclusive B2B Marketing Networking Roundtable, held in association with Earnest. This will be a useful opportunity to network with other like-minded senior marketers who want to tap in to the small business market.
Topics for discussion include:
- How important is the small business market to your organisation and why?
- How do marketing strategies differ from large to small businesses?
- What are the best ways to reach and engage small businesses?
- What are the challenges you’ve faced, and how did you overcome them?
- Is the small business purchase more emotionally led?
- How does the B2B service model need to adapt to cater for small businesses?
- Advice to give other marketers looking to grow in the small business segment.
Thursday 6 September, 10:00 – 12:00
Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings
, 42 Northampton Road, Clerkenwell, EC1R 0HU (Nearest station is Farringdon)
Your personal data:
The data we collect here will be used to manage your roundtable booking and will be shared with Earnest who are sponsoring this roundtable. For more information on how we manage your personal data