Download this free collection of case studies for campaigns that wowed prospects, positioned brands as experts and generated significant sales
Every set of accounts is unique, and the individuals and personas you’re trying to target will each have their own set of idiosyncrasies to be navigated. So when you’re on the hunt for ABM best practice, sometimes it can be difficult to work out exactly how to apply an example of best practice in your own organisation – particularly when the examples are often hypothetical.
We’ve pulled together the following five case studies – all shortlisted for the B2B Marketing Awards 2017 – to solve that conundrum, and provide you with great practical examples of ABM campaigns in action.
Download this free 19-page report to learn:
- How to target new prospects in unfamiliar industries, and position key individuals as subject-matter experts.
- How ABM can be used to up- and cross-sell to existing accounts, and generate significant revenue.
- How to use customer signals to refine the account selection process.
- How to revise the perception of your brand among senior decision-makers, and deliver millions of pounds of closed business.
- How co-creation partnerships can forge deeper relationships between marketer and prospect.
The case studies in this collection will show how:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise drove deeper engagement with senior decision-makers in new sectors.
- O2 Business repositioned its brand among executives generating millions in closed business.
- Fujitsu extended its strategic partnership with a logistics provider beyond the sale to become a co-creator.
- Couchbase broke into a market to compete with large heritage brands.
- Oracle read customer behaviour signals in the marketplace to direct its marketing efforts towards prospects with the most potential.