Everyone knows ABM works. The numbers don’t lie. But that doesn’t mean that everyone’s doing it, or in fact that there aren’t any hurdles along the way. With that in mind, we surveyed over 100 B2B marketers to understand where they’re at with their ABM campaigns, comparing the results to last year’s annual census.
With that in mind, we surveyed over 100 B2B marketers to understand where they’re at with their ABM campaigns, comparing the results to last year’s annual census.
Download this report now to learn:
- The main reason most marketers take up ABM in the first place, but the ancillary benefits they also see.
- If most marketers are decreasing or increasing their ABM activity next year.
- The percentage of their marketing budget that most marketers dedicate to ABM.
- The technology your peers are using to deliver ABM.
- The stage of maturity most marketers are at when it comes to ABM.
So, where do you stand next to your peers? Are you ahead of the curve, or are you starting to fall behind? This report will help you benchmark yourself against your peers (and your competitors), so download it now for all of the insight you need!
“Although this report shows something of a gap when it comes to the expectations and reality of ABM, when compared to the results of last year’s survey, it also demonstrates that there has been steady progress on the road to ABM mastery. While the road might be bumpy and full of pot-holes, it’s good to see that marketers are making progress on their journey.” David Rowlands, senior editor, B2B Marketing