Community isn’t a new thing. It’s been there since humans first walked the Earth.
But how can B2B marketers take the concept of community and apply it to their marketing strategies, in order to build trust amongst their audience and achieve cut-through?
Download this free report to learn:
- How community can help you achieve cut-through in a saturated marketing landscape.
- How community marketing creates trust amongst your customers and prospects.
- Four ROI myths on community marketing that need busting.
- How Covid-19 has changed the face of community marketing.
- Why now is the time to start thinking seriously about community marketing.
“Community marketing turns the table on traditional marketing tactics. Instead of driving the messaging to your clients, clients are coming to you and being drawn in with much higher intention and interest around communities that offer them value in terms of knowledge sharing, access to experts and peer-to-peer networking.” Zoe Merchant, founder and MD, Bright
Welcome to Propolis – where everyone that’s anyone in B2B wants to be.
Propolis is a new community for B2B marketers to join, utilise and enjoy. It’s a hub and focal point for all that’s great in B2B.