This course will give you an overview of what it takes to build an effective approach to executive engagement and how to launch a programme in your organisation. You’ll learn how to:
- Define programme objectives that map to your business strategy.
- Prioritise the executives you want to engage.
- Build a deep understanding of the people you’re targeting
- Create a compelling value proposition for your programme.
- Design a range of activities to engage different executives.
The content covered over the course of the four, two-hour training sessions will be delivered by two experienced ABM practitioners in including Bev Burgess, Founder and Managing Principal at Inflexion Group.
Download this course guide to learn more.