What can you learn from the priorities and marketing approaches of the B2B sector’s top performers?
We’ve gone back to basics to identify the key things that should be at the heart of everything B2B marketers do. Through detailed benchmarking research, we’ve broken down the core behaviors and priorities of the top tier of B2B marketing performers, to illustrate what high-performance B2B marketing really looks like. Download now, and you’ll also receive our free weekly enewsletter.
This unique new benchmarking report reveals:
- The truth about B2B marketing success – what the top performing third of marketers know
- Which single activity is twice as likely to be a priority for high performing B2B marketers
- Which factor 97 percent of high performing marketers rate as the most important to their success.
Read this report to:
- Discover what high performance B2B marketing actually looks like
- Learn what 59 percent of high performers believe in (compared to just 27 percent of the rest)
- Learn where the biggest ‘approach’ gap lies between average and high performance marketing – a gap of over 35 percent.
A plan for success
The report also includes a headline action plan to help you turn insight into actions and focus your effort where it really matters.
“We are looking at what the best-performing third of the market is doing differently from the rest”
1 – Introduction
2 – What is high performance B2B marketing?
3 – The four pillars of marketing
4 – The best versus the rest
5 – The findings in detail
6 – Your action plan