The report is split into three main sections – section one focuses on the key findings from the survey, and provides context for the data in this section. Section two focuses on the consequent action and takeaways marketers should concentrate on to improve their marketing. The appendix includes information on who responded to the survey, in addition to a comprehensive list of at-a-glance charts relating to questions in the survey.
The questions for this report were devised by B2B Marketing and Circle Research. An online survey was conducted in March 2014, with 288 client-side marketers completing it. Analysis was written by Alex Aspinall, head of content at B2B Marketing.
Who should buy this guide?
This guide is suitable for:
- Brand marketers
- Customer service heads
- Digital marketing professionals
- Heads of marketing
- Heads of social media
- Marketing directors
- Marketing executives
- Marketing managing
- PR agencies
- PR teams
- Anyone involved in the process of defining or re-defining social media strategies
This guide will help you:
- Benchmark your current social media marketing activity – enable comparison with other B2B marketers and brands on activity, spend and ROI.
- Qualify your own results – determine whether you are maximising the potential of your activity or spend.
- Evaluate and optimise your social media platform usage – define criteria and usage strategies and consider effectiveness.
- Allocate resources effectively – budget and time management, as well as outsourcing activity.
- Enhance your use of measurement tools – technology used to track effectiveness and the most important metrics.