B2B marketing has changed
As we head towards 2021, the landscape of B2B marketing is at a crossroads. Almost everything has changed. The needs and expectations of enterprise customers are different to what they were even six months ago. So is your team planning for the old world – or the new one?
Enterprise appetite for technology remains undimmed – but vendor sales and marketing teams aren’t keeping in step with what buyers require from them.
These are some of the findings from the latest instalment of the Customer Buying Index™, published by growth marketing consultancy and pioneers of account-based marketing, Momentum.
Here’s five sneak-peek statisitcs from the guide:
- 42% of large enterprise buyers say they’re finding it harder than before to make buying decisions.
- 71% say they are open to more communication from vendors.
- 44% say buying teams are internally more disconnected than ever.
- 40% worry they’re losing touch with new ideas from vendors.
- 60% say ABM content is valuable when it comes to selecting suppliers.