If content is king, why is it treated like a pauper?
- Date: Wednesday 6th March 2024
- Time: 8:45am – 10:30am GMT
- Location: Chancery Lane, London
74% of marketing of creative professionals anticipate a surge in content production in 2024. But what does this mean for the planning, creation, and distribution of new campaign assets?
Despite video, images and other media content playing a starring role in campaigns those valuable assets that took hours of planning, creativity, and collaboration to produce are often underutilised, hard to manage – not treated like a King.
Recognising the substantial investment that goes into creating new digital assets, operational challenges that lead to missed deadlines, lost assets, or outdated, off-brand or un-approved content use should be remedied. But how are creative and marketing teams handling that challenge
With that in mind, B2B Marketing is hosting a roundtable to discuss the challenges senior creative, brand and marketing leaders face when it comes to optimising creative content workflows. This is your opportunity to:
- Understand the barriers to effective content production and deployment.
- Discuss the operational challenges arising from increased demand for visual assets and scaling up production.
- Explore which AI tools are helping and which AI tools are creating new problems to solve with peers
- Share your own nuggets of brand asset management wisdom.
Head of Content, B2B Marketing
Having learnt my trade as the Editor of a print magazine for the liquefied natural gas industry, I moved to B2B Marketing in 2020, gradually making my way to Head of Content. In addition to the classic writing and editing you might expect from someone in my position, I am also a host, having chaired webinars with agencies and vendors, roundtables with leading c-suite B2B marketers, The B2B Marketing Podcast, and even the digital versions of our various conferences in the UK and US.