Technology has driven B2B marketers to be more precise and targeted in how they operate – but that should never be at the expense of brand.
B2B companies that do not take an active role in crafting their brand are leaving perception up to chance. Having a defined brand allows companies to guide their narrative and the public’s opinion. Branding is much more than building awareness; it establishes and maintains credibility with prospects, customers, employees and partners.
This is one of the core messages from an extensive examination of Building an Authentic Brand – a 32 page report that covers:
- The journey of a brand from logo to message to authenticity
- Building an authentic brand – consistency is key
- Brand authenticity interpreted in practice
- Competency assessment framework – a method to help you establish the maturity of a brand content strategy against criteria for success
- The importance of humanising B2B
These reports examine current best practice based on the latest insight from global marketing leaders. This report features key highlights from the full version that is exclusively available to Propolis members.