The Future of B2B events report looks at current and upcoming trends facing event professionals and marketeers.
We spoke to event marketers, organisers, tech vendors, attendees and venue owners to learn more about what the future of B2B events look like.
The full report includes:
- The CEO of ExCeL London breaks down exactly what he’s hearing from event organisers, and how ExCeL (and others) are adapting to meet these needs.
- Frequent attendees of our own events let us know exactly what they do (and don’t) want from B2B events.
- Senior marketers from Ricoh, InfoPro Digital and Deloitte UK explain their decision-making process behind running events – and whether they decide to go digital, hybrid or physical.
- B2B Marketing lead analyst, Peter O’Neill, provides a detailed breakdown of the event tech vendor landscape, including what we can expect to see from vendors in the near future.
“There is a challenge around financial forecasting. But here is a question I’m sure everyone asks themselves at one point: are the fundamentals of exhibitions and congresses going to continue? What’s patently clear is that the answer is ‘yes.’ They’ve been running for 800 years. They’ve survived pestilence, floods, pandemics and wars. And they will continue to do so in the future because they add value”
– Jeremy Rees, CEO, ExCeL London
These reports examine current best practice based on the latest insight from global marketing leaders. This report features key highlights from the full version that is exclusively available to Propolis members.