Change is often uncomfortable and stressful for organisations but also presents fantastic opportunities to rethink business models and ways of working. In our report Marketing leads the strategy going forward we look at how B2B companies are responding to the post pandemic business landscape and are looking to marketing as a key aspect to driving change and transformation.
The focus of the report is to assess the stress, specific to marketing processes and organisation, from business transformations. We identified examples of the most significant B2B transformations and try to understand why and how marketing organisations are affected following interviews with 10 senior B2B marketing leaders to gain deep insight.
Access this report to learn:
- How digital business transformation changes the role of marketing
- The six parameters of change
- Assuming leadership as a marketer
- Words of wisdom – an interview with Iulia Balan, managing director segments and solutions marketing at financial services company State Street
- Key recommendations to help perfect your data strategy
These reports examine current best practice based on the latest insight from global marketing leaders. This report features key highlights from the full version that is exclusively available to Propolis members.