ABM is dead, long live ABM.
What was once the new kid on the block has now matured. ABM may no longer be the silver bullet in B2B marketing, but it’s alive and kicking out better results than ever. Despite similar challenges in EMEA and the US, mass adoption has revealed radically contrasting regional perspectives.
In The Great International ABM Debate 2023, Transmission in association with The Global ABM Conference from B2B Marketing, six seasoned ABM practitioners take their continental views to the table in three live debates.
Will AI upend how we do ABM? Is ABM old news in 2023? And can creativity improve ABM success?
Buckle up, it’s going to be a big one…
Session 1: “AI is going to change everything about ABM.”
Session 2: “The ABM hype is gone and so should ABM.”
Session 3: “ABM is no more or less creative than other programmes.”
Join our line-up of ABM experts and practitioners to hear their insights on:
- Will Ai change everything about ABM or just some specific aspects?
- Do we accept now that ABM is a discipline and not just good marketing?
- Will ABMers ever start being more creative?
- Explore the differing perspectives between the US and EMEA – two very similar markets doing very different marketing
- Learn the opinions and priorities of leading ABM practitioners from the US and EMEA markets
The speaker panel:
Neil Berry, Global Account Based Marketing Director, CapGemini
Rhiannon Blackwell, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Leader, Global Marketing Organisation, PwC
Vanessa Schotes, Chief Marketing Officer, Enfuce
Representing the US:
Ryan Almond, Global Vertical Marketing & ABX Director, Henkel
Sandy Walters, Global Account Based Marketing Manager (Business Messaging), Meta
Lisa Perry, Senior Director, Account-Based Marketing, Salesforce
The Great International ABM Debate 2023 is FREE To attend.