Out of the frying pan and into the fire. We’ve made our way out of a global pandemic and into a looming economic recession, facing political instability at home and war in Ukraine. But what do these seismic shifts mean for ABMers?
We surveyed around 100 client-side marketers, comparing the results of last year’s ABM Census to paint a holistic picture of how ABM has developed.
Download this report now to learn:
- Why marketers ‘do’ ABM in the first place and if their goals line up with what they’re actually achieving.
- How ABM investment is changing (or not) in the face of an economic downturn.
- The common issues with ABM programmes.
- How mature ABMers are and how this compares to last year’s results.
- In-house vs. agency – how marketers are getting the ABM skills they need.
Download the ABM Census to see how you measure up against your peers and access a mine of ABM insight!